Got it from femaleshinigami.
1) Pick a fandom, that you are most comfortable with (or your favourite one)
2) Now, choose 10 different fandoms you are fammiliar with (you don't need to participate in them, just know them).
3) Now, cross the first fandom with the 10 you chose, and write short snipets (or doodle/draw something for the artisticly inclined) that show it.
4) There aren't any rules. But make sure you are not too obvious. Try to avoid using characters from the '10 fandoms', but put the characters from your first fandom into the world and situations of the choosen fandom to cross it with. Be creative! Be vague! Use quotes, or small details as clues!
5) Now post it, but DO NOT REVEAL THE 10 CHOSEN FANDOMS! Just the first, main fandom, and make your f-list guess the rest!
6) There is no tagging rule. There is no words limit. Just have fun! :)
I choose Supernatural ;)
I think it's mostly obvious what fandoms the cross is with, but I wasn't trying to make it hard :P
It was another normal night in Winchester's life. They were nearly at the bottom of the grave the were currently diggin in. "Finally" Dean remarked when a hand showed from beanath all the dirt . It took a few minutes to unbury the body completely. Yes, it was the woman they searched for - otherwise know as a ghost wreking havoc in a nearby town. Just as Dean prepared for a standard salt&burn Sam frowned.
- Dean, I think there's another body undernath it.
- So what? You know that's a saving-space thing, right?
Younger Winchester shook his head.
- Records say she was the first one to be buried here.
With morbid curiosity they uncovered the second body. A man this time. Knife wound in the chest and his throat cut. Clean job. Professional. Somatimes they wished only supernatural beings would do things like that.
- They can make anyone puke? And this one turns you into a canary? - Gabriel's face lit with joy mixed with disbelief. - I think I found heaven again.
3. - Shit, where are we?! - Sam looked around at miles and miles of an empty dessert. Dean shrugged and sighted. - It's kinda sad that being eaten by a Kraken isn't the weirdest thing we have lived through.
- So I fund Death. - Crowley announced.
- Finally. Where is he? - The demon passed Dean a note with an adress.
- What?! The hell is he doing in "Lost Kitten Shelter"?!
Crowley shrugged. Maybe he would tag along just to see Dean's face.
Who would have thought that adamantium could cut through the angel's grace...?
The white-haired man killed the werwolf with one blow of his sword. His eyes were yellow. Dean didn't like this color much.
Gabriel was pissed. Trully pissed. Like somebody-stole-my-candy pissed. He had plans for the head of this company. Gathering all his lovers in one place was a brilliant idea. Wchich he couldn't do now, because someone just broke his toy. Company employees were talking that the director got his "just dessert". Incriminating photos? That was so boring!
He will show people that screwed his party just what really "just dessert" were.
The chant lasted for hours. But it was worth it. It killed all the demons with ease.
- We should have gone to the Buddhists from the begining.
- ...and I don't have an appetite anymore! - Gabriel whined. He went to the best doctor right when it started. - What should I do?
- So when was the last snack you got, short man? - The doctor looked unimpresed.
- Whole two hours ago!
- Wait! Arthur! I swear those hunters won't do anything to your unicorn!